The end of a journey

After working with the project for 9 weeks, I am definitely more confident and productive than I was before. One of my task for this week is to write a REST api for the...

Struggling with binary

This week, I am working on retrieving binary data from the session storage. Even though the data I retrieved are in elf, but I couldn’t proceed to handle the data because the data are...

Exploring GDB

When I was trying to simulate the codes line by line, I found out that the logging file for GDB does not contain the information I was expecting. At first, I suspected that there...

Event handling

This week, I am working with javaScript. When I was trying to detect a double click event on the gutter, I made some mistakes but I also learned a lot from that. Mainly, I...

Working with jQuery

After fixing the bugs from last week’s work, I proceed to automate simulation on gutter click. Before I start to code, i studied about jQuery and learn about how requests work. Then, I started...

Bug bites

This week, I am mainly working with JavaScript.  I added the simulator into the current project I am working on as a widget to test it out. As expected, I got a few errors...

Learning from mistakes

I made a mistake when I was integrating the simulator’s functionalities into the other project. I got the wrong idea for testing the simulator but luckily Dr. Shawn corrected me and he taught me...

Testing the Simulator

This week, my first task is to check if the simulator simulates the c++ codes correctly. Hence, I referred to the console and looked for evidence to prove it. However, I could not find...

First week in Aeste

On my first day of internship, Dr Shawn talked me through a git branching model and I proceed to study more on Git for the rest of the day. Then, I spent the following...