Bug bites

This week, I am mainly working with JavaScript.  I added the simulator into the current project I am working on as a widget to test it out. As expected, I got a few errors and warnings in the console. However, the errors and warnings in Mozilla Firefox and Chrome were slightly different. It turns out that the error that has been bugging me for quite some time was just a silly mistake. In a JavaScript file we loaded , the targetOrigin argument was not passed into the postMessage() method. Hence, passing a targetOrigin argument solves the error. Then, fixing the warnings were easier for me because the mistakes were quite obvious.

After that, I studied codemirror and I tried to enable break point in the gutter. However, the break point is not working perfectly yet so I will have to fix it next week.

You may also like...

Leave a Reply