I made a mistake when I was integrating the simulator’s functionalities into the other project. I got the wrong idea for testing the simulator but luckily Dr. Shawn corrected me and he taught me where to start with.

After I have added some files and separated the back-end and front-end, I decided to commit the changes and push it to the develop branch. When I check the logs before I push the changes, I realized that the latest commits were in June. From there, I spotted my mistake.  Instead of doing a git pull, I clone the repository again and then add and commit all the changes I’ve made. I’m grateful for my wonderful and helpful colleagues for being there to enlighten me on the git flow.

We have two new interns joining us but also an intern leaving us this week, I wish her all the best in her future undertakings.

Categories: Experiential


Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.