Final Modifications and Documentation

This is my last week interning at AESTE, what I have done were doing the final checking and making some modifications during the first three days of the week. I had to change the drivers into class templates whereas my colleague, Mostafa tested the ARC4 and ECDSA drivers on the Read more…

ECDSA Driver (cont.)

I continued writing the ECDSA driver this week and managed to complete it, including testing it on the simulator. My understanding of the concept of the functionalities of the ECDSA driver was obscure earlier and my colleague who worked on this has already left AESTE when I started implementing this Read more…

ECDSA Driver

This week was really a busy week and it passed so fast that I didn’t even realize that today is Friday again! I have spent a lot of my time fixing the bugs in the SHA1 driver when it was tested on the Simulator. Later, I started to test the Read more…

Week 4: SHA1 driver

This week, I was given a task to write a driver for the Secure Hash Algorithm 1 (SHA-1), which ultimately produces a 160-bit of hash value. It wasn’t as simple as I thought it would be as it’s quite different from the drivers that I wrote earlier. Apart from understanding Read more…

Week 3: MSPI Driver

There goes another week. Task for this week is quite similar to last week’s, I was asked to write a MSPI driver. Before I started, I had no idea what it is and what does it do, so I was waiting for my supervisor to fill me up with all Read more…

Week2: GPIO Driver & C++ Tutorial

My task for the week was to write a GPIO driver that is compatible to Arduino using C++ language. Although I have learnt the basics ways of coding in C++, I was asked to go through a C++ tutorial again, which indeed helped me quite a lot when writing the Read more…