The Devil is in the details

This week, I started the week hoping to complete the Verilog code for the Analog Light Detector as success in implementing it would mean that I should be able to complete all the remaining Keyes modules with minor adjustments for each. While I understood that the analog value is obtained Read more…

Design’s Dependency

This week, I learned the importance of creating a program that is stable without relying on information from other files. This is important when it comes to designing a robust algorithm. Initially, I made a program to extract information from generated Verilog file, so that the naming of pins from Read more…

Module by Module

I carried on with the task of designing the modules in Verilog. I had chosen to work on the Infrared Transmitter and Infrared Receiver. This was quite exciting as it was my first time to work on two modules that work together. I already started designing the code for the Read more…

Flexibility in Naming

This week, I made a documentation about naming convention. I learned the importance of documentation and communication because it ensures a smooth workflow of project and it helps someone in the future to understand the concept quickly and continue working on it. Other than that, I study wishbone and learn Read more…

Half Done

At the beginning of this week, I realized I had only another month of internship to go which made me feel bad over the fact that I was not done with at least half of the sensors. I was determined to be as fast as I can in finishing them. Read more…