Photo by Fabian Grohs on Unsplash

Final Testing and Cleaning Up

Week 11, last week I managed to use Wtemplate function inside the template file linking with the information that I needed. I am really excited about this because previously I had problem linking the information into the another function due to some c++ structure and syntax issue. To be more Read more…

Photo by Tim Gouw on Unsplash

No Hard-Coding!

Here is a summary of what happened this week. The task that I am working on right now is the generation of reports for the Competition. I have faced a lot of problems while doing this task and I will briefly explain them later. Before that, just to let you Read more…

Photo by Tim Gouw on Unsplash

Almost Done But Not Yet

Week number 7 in AESTE. Last week I had problem generating a workable QR code image to attach it in the registration slip. After some discussion with Dr Shawn, he told me that the issue might be caused by the color type of the PNG file. Previously, I was using Read more…

Photo by Tim Gouw on Unsplash

Unproductive Week

Nothing much happened this week since I was busy preparing for my internship report. At the same time making sure that all participants received their registration email for the competition especially for Kuantan and Kuching participants. I received an email that complained about the registration slip looks like strings competition Read more…

Photo by Fabian Grohs on Unsplash

Productive Week!

Time flies, I am half way through my 12 weeks internship. I started my week by looking back at my first task which is the email template. After showing Dr Shawn what I have done last week, he told me that I have to modify the code so that there Read more…

Photo by timothy muza on Unsplash

Focusing on Bugs

Since my system is already been tested for two strings competition event in Penang and Johor Bahru and it turned out to be okay I mean my system can work I think for now I should focus more on fixing the bugs and restructuring my source code so that it Read more…

Photo by Carlos Muza on Unsplash

Project Commencement!

This week, I started working on the Competition Analysis System (CAS). Before actually building CAS, though, I needed to add a new functionality to the existing Competition Management System (CMS) to allow the admin to export useful data from the database in the form of tsv.The exported data will then Read more…