Proceeding to SD card

After successfully integrating the FPGA code with ethernet and USB serial, I proceeded to create a test firmware to establish and verify a connection with a micro SD card. The first thing to note...

FPGA now working

The FPGA is now configurable using the pic32mz. The cause of the problem was identified as being the clock to the FPGA not being set, and also the ucf file declared an unconnected pin, J13...

Testing the FPGA

Started the week by checking some of the keyboard code to find out what is wrong. I found that the device driver for the keyboard seem to be working ok, just the key sending...

Firmware testing

This week I proceeded to test the firmware created by the previous interns. The first thing I needed to do was replicate their result. One thing I realised from this is not to remove...

Switching to actual board

Started the week by continuing on with implementing a hid keyboard on the pic32. While doing this I encountered two major problems, one is that the keyboard refuses to output two of the same...