Early this week I met Dr Shawn, as usual I updated him about my progress and told him the problem that I was trying to solve. Dr Shawn helped me to solve that problem and he also taught me a few other ways to solve that particular problem. I learned a lot of new things that day. I was able to show the data from JSONPlaceholder which is fake online REST API into the card.

After that I work on the edit function. I have to struggle a bit to make it function the way I want. I managed to make it work but the response time for it to work is quite long which is not good. I still trying to figure out how to fix the problem. At the same time I also fixed errors that I found in the project. As the time goes by I discover a lot of new things in Vue.js , Vuetify and Axios.

Categories: Experiential


Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.