I started this week by working on the bugs that I overlooked and it took me 2 days to solve all the bugs. After that I straight away working on the other project with another intern.
We start working on the authentication part first which took us quite a while to fix it. Then we worked on CRUD (Create,Read,Update,Delete). Dr Shawn told us that he wants the front end to be in Card style but to be safe we started the project by doing it in table style which follows the tutorials. It is quite hard for us because we have to integrate the front end and back end. But after sometimes we managed to make the things work.
End of this week I met Dr Shawn and he listed out what he wants in the front end plus what I should not put or add in the front end.