Based on my working code which was verified via the simulator, I started the week by implementing the API for the GPIO driver. Prior to this internship I have only used standard libraries on C & C++ and this would be the first time I’m implementing an API. Initially I didn’t know where to start and began by just reading the documentation on the API website over and over and over again until I made the connection to rewrite my code using the API. Once I was done with that I tested out the code using the simulator once again and verified that I was accessing the right memory and operating there.
This week I aim to go through my GPIO once more, implement the equivalent for the MSPI and finish off all the modules.