After I finished fixing the last bug , Dr Shawn asked me to do some testing to double check that everything is working properly. He told me to use it like it is not supposed to be used so that I can see whether there are still any bugs that need to be fixed.

The bug that I found was users can enter past date when they want to schedule or reschedule the patients. I fixed the bug however in the end of the day I felt that the thing is not working in a right way. When I met Dr Shawn , he also told me that I need to do some more fixing on that particular bug. I also updated him about all the things that I have been working on and he did some comments and so far so good. I hope I can solve the last bug as soon as possible, close the project and hand it to the client.


Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.