For this week I just continue fixing more bugs in the website which Dr Shawn has listed out to me during our last meeting. I moved the function of Scheduled to Status. When the users want to reschedule they need to hit the schedule which is under the Status. Then there will be a function to change the date and after that they just need to save it. I also fixed and do some changing in pages and files that related to it. After that I verified the flow in the website, just to make sure everything is good and there is no data that went missing. I still have one more bug to fix which I am going to focus on it next week.
Internship – Week 4
This week, I mainly tied up loose ends and debugged. The issues were more fiddly than I thought they would be. Safari Issue #1 – Database Load Previously, during initialisation (log in), an API was Read more…