I started this week by doing all the things that Dr  Shawn asked to me fix from our last meeting.  I created new to data and went from one page to another to see the flow and where the thing went wrong. When I opened up one of the page I realized that the data went missing. I managed to solve that problem and when I opened another page the same thing happened so I just fixed it because the problem for both pages were quite similar.

On Thursday I met Dr Shawn and showed all the things that I have done so far. After that he told me the new things that I need to check and fix. On that day also Dr Shawn treated us to welcome/farewell lunch and a movie.


Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.