Bug

Basically this week was quiet good for me. After such a long time stuck and trying to fix the bug at last I managed to fix it. The main problem is the way the code filter the fields were wrong which eventually made the aliases and propertyName that I used in View file are not working.  After finish fixing the filter, I proceed to fix all the pages that related to it. This bug made me realize that I need to be more meticulous because even a simple mistake can waste me a lot of time.

Dr Shawn also reminds me about the next thing that I have to work on. I need to check the flow of the website one by one to find where went wrong because at one point the information about the users were missing .

You may also like...

Leave a Reply