SPI down, Uart on the way.

This week I’ve finished the second version of SPI. I basically adjusted the formatting of the code¬† to be more professional, easier to read and interpret and better commented. My guide is the code for AEMB, it’s formatting, nomenclature and comments. I’ve come across a bug in SPI. Apparantely the Read more…

ECDSA Driver (cont.)

I continued writing the ECDSA driver this week and managed to complete it, including testing it on the simulator. My understanding of the concept of the functionalities of the ECDSA driver was obscure earlier and my colleague who worked on this has already left AESTE when I started implementing this Read more…