Photo by Fabian Grohs on Unsplash

Final Testing and Cleaning Up

Week 11, last week I managed to use Wtemplate function inside the template file linking with the information that I needed. I am really excited about this because previously I had problem linking the information into the another function due to some c++ structure and syntax issue. To be more Read more…

Photo by Tim Gouw on Unsplash

No Hard-Coding!

Here is a summary of what happened this week. The task that I am working on right now is the generation of reports for the Competition. I have faced a lot of problems while doing this task and I will briefly explain them later. Before that, just to let you Read more…

Photo by Tim Gouw on Unsplash

Almost Done But Not Yet

Week number 7 in AESTE. Last week I had problem generating a workable QR code image to attach it in the registration slip. After some discussion with Dr Shawn, he told me that the issue might be caused by the color type of the PNG file. Previously, I was using Read more…

Photo by Fabian Grohs on Unsplash

Productive Week!

Time flies, I am half way through my 12 weeks internship. I started my week by looking back at my first task which is the email template. After showing Dr Shawn what I have done last week, he told me that I have to modify the code so that there Read more…

Getting into Wt!

In the previous week, I was helping Nadia to set up the server for the music competition and also did a few test run with her. Everything is working okay now, so Dr Shawn asked me to start focusing on my actual project this week. Basically, he wanted me to Read more…