Monthly Archive: March 2015

Creating the Verilog Top Module

This week the developing of the project headed toward new direction. Previously I was working mainly in the web development and Witty , starting from integrating the Codemirror with witty to extracting the user...

Creating User Constraints

After the previous week has finished, this week we were back working on our first project. My task was to generate a UCF that will contain the wiring information. At the beginning of week,...

Final Progress

Well, I have finally finished the back bone of the back end. For the generation part, a certificate signing request is firstly being generated and being verified by the root certificate or another verified...

Verification Code

This week was not very productive, I have try to understand and figure out how to code this application and try to make the application stateless. The application require user to verify their email...

Improving Backend

This week I have focused on the part of generating a certificate out of the input passed by the front end ie the email and the number of days before the certificate has expired....

Engineering Design

The task of this week was completely different. We were asked to do some engineering design work .The client company wants to build a device that has the following: CPU + RAM SD card Wifi/GSM...

Embedded System Design

Doing an internship at a small company is significantly different that doing it at a multinational firm! This is my seventh week here at AESTE and I can honestly say that the experience you...

New Application Flow

This week I did not did much of the coding of the application. Instead I did much on the planning of the flow plan and the screenshots to map out the whole process of...

Objects Unique IDs

Continuing the work of last week on user objects tracking, this week I started the implementation. The task for this week was to : Extract the object IDs from the user Code. Check if...