Tagged: jointjs

Application Modifications

The functionality of the Inkscape extensions was almost finished last week. Most of the work I’ve done this week was optimization and modification to different parts of the application. Some of these changes were...

Finishing Inkscape Extensions

I continued working on the the Inkscape extensions that I started last week. I worked on improving and modifying some of the functions of the extensions to make the process of creating components graphics...

Creating Parts Library

The objective this week was to create the parts (components) library for the schematic editor. The way we have been implementing it until now is very primitive where we need to hard code all...

Generating JSON Elements

As last week was mainly focused on searching and troubleshooting problems, this week was all about applying these techniques and getting tasks done. As I discussed in the previous post, I used HTTP redirection...

JointJS with Wt

One of our project requirements is to have a basic online schematic editor for electrical circuits. Therefore, it was my task this week to explore JointJS as the library that we will be using...