Tag: witty Page 1 of 10

Develop the REST API to interact with another REST API

I think I’m nearly done with the REST API except for caching and testing the entire code. This week is quite an interesting week for me because there…

Coding the REST API

I spent the entire week on coding the REST API. I had always thought that coding REST API is a very difficult task but it turns out that…

The Frightening Project Code

This week I have been learning a lot of random stuff. On my first day of the week, I tried to build the project and run it. I’m…

Wrapping Up the Application

Continuing as an extension of the front-end from the previous week, I continued my Javascript marathon with coding up the head judge and attendance roles. Succumbing to temptation,…

Front-End Integration

This week was spent replicating the functionalities of the previous application but this time with modifications to utilise the REST API as a source for data. Currently while…

First Week of Internship

Well, this is my first week of internship at Aeste Works. On my very first day, I told Dr Shawn that I’d prefer to handle software projects rather…

Additional Functionalities of the API

This week I managed to finish off the REST API except for the REST client specific specifications which at that time was still undecided. Hence, I proceeded with…

Testing the Simulator

This week, my first task is to check if the simulator simulates the c++ codes correctly. Hence, I referred to the console and looked for evidence to prove…

Coding the REST API

I finally started coding out the REST API. There was not much to be noted though as it was just mainly implementing the details of what was previously…

SQLite WAL and Witty

This week was spent drafting and planning the REST API. But before delving into that, there is something that could be useful when developing future applications with Witty….

Relief

This week did not start off well. Despite spending the weekend trying to get the application to work on the Pi, it still kept on crashing in most…

The Bug Hunt

With the deadline approaching, I spent the last week making sure that the application is accessible and user-friendly enough for the end user. This was mainly accomplished with…

Comparative Judging

After delaying the comparative algorithm aspects of the application for some time, it was great being able to finally make some implementable progress on it this week. It…

The flow

This week was mainly spent finishing up the flow of the program. I first started with modifying the data file importer to accommodate the requested changes and continued…

First Week in Aeste

On the first day, another intern and I met Dr. Shawn in the office. He directed us to setup some tools for the office usage and he also…