Tag: pic32 Page 2 of 4

HTTPS requests

This week I managed to finish the wolfssl_tcpip code. In the new code, the whole process is carried out in 1 function. In this function, 2 sockets are…

Schematics Completed

This week I spent most of my time finishing up the schematics. The updated board will have 2 complete SPI and 1 complete UART connection, between the PIC32…

MPLAB-X Harmony Tempfile issue

We faced a problem when running MPLAB-X with Harmony framework in a multi-user environment. We didn’t have this problem before this as there was only one person working…

SDCard Working and Integration

By SD card working as stated in the title, I actually meant that it has only successfully established a connection to the SD card, and is far from being…

Attempt at SDCard and DHCP.

This week I continued my attempt to establish a connection with the SD card. The first thing I did was to check the connection in the existing, and…

Proceeding to SD card

After successfully integrating the FPGA code with ethernet and USB serial, I proceeded to create a test firmware to establish and verify a connection with a micro SD…

Successful integration of FPGA project

The FPGA project has been succesfully integrated into the current project containing the usbcdc and ethernet. Now the test firmware has working ethernet, usb serial port, and also…

Integrating the Projects

This week I started by trying to modify the FPGA code so that it would transfer in chunks of data rather than all in one go. Turns out…

FPGA now working

The FPGA is now configurable using the pic32mz. The cause of the problem was identified as being the clock to the FPGA not being set, and also the ucf…

Testing the FPGA

Started the week by checking some of the keyboard code to find out what is wrong. I found that the device driver for the keyboard seem to be…

Restructuring keyboard code

This week I restructured the code for the usb keyboard, the aim is to modify as little as possible from the original demo code, so that there is a…

Firmware testing

This week I proceeded to test the firmware created by the previous interns. The first thing I needed to do was replicate their result. One thing I realised…

Switching to actual board

Started the week by continuing on with implementing a hid keyboard on the pic32. While doing this I encountered two major problems, one is that the keyboard refuses…

MPLAB X IDE and Harmony Configurator

This is my second week in Aeste, I was tasked to familiarize my self with MPLAB X and also harmony configurator, especially on USB stack and tcpip stack. For the…

First Week as Intern

Started off my first week as an intern here at AESTE. Before coming here I had less than 2 weeks to study my pre-internship materials, as I had applied…