Tag: oauth2

The Frightening Project Code

This week I have been learning a lot of random stuff. On my first day of the week, I tried to build the project and run it. I’m…

Leveraging on WResources

I continued to move all storage related actions to the back-end. The idea is to have a clear separation of front-end (consisting of widgets and callbacks) and back-end…

Gone with JSON, in with Wt::Dbo

Up till now, I’ve spent months of quality time with Wt and gotten quite familiar with it. It has taken care a lot of dirty things for me…

Extending Wt::Auth

Working on Wt::Auth and Wt::Dbo library for the past few weeks have given me another glimpse into a few of the many functionalities built into Wt. This time…

Revamping the User Registration & Login

Yay, Oauth feature is working! So previously, I complained that the oauth feature in Wt was not working.  It turns out the error was in the redirection endpoint….

User Authentication with Wt

This week, Dr. Shawn gave me a briefing on my new project. It seems quite a hefty task for me, but I hope I can finish it in…

Google Drive and Dropbox storage

This week marks another new chapter for me in Aeste as my task is switched to handling the storage backend of the project. I have officially taken over…

Moving on from Dropbox

It works! It works! It finally works!! I can say my “Upload/ Download” finally works after weeks of struggling with it. That was a joyous moment for me. This would…

Authentication with Wt and OAuth2

As I am progressing, the goal seems to be getting clearer and closer but yet not reachable. My main focus is to enable saving/updating/deleting of files while working…

Further into my Project

With one more week down, I seem more focused and result-oriented on my project. Working with this makes me both excited and anxious. At times, whereas the frustration…

Real Game Begins

Now that my week 3 has passed, I would say I am not as clueless as before. I have shown my previous week’s work on witty application with…