Tag: jointjs Page 1 of 2

Week 3

I basically did the text processing part on the first day of this week. By using regex, the program is able to read through a template and output…

Code Translation and JointJS

I work on generating Verilog version of source code based on user input which is coded in C++ this week. I study Verilog-mode and the way of this…

Master SPI

This week, I have been trying to complete the Master SPI module (MSPI) as soon as possible. In the simulator, the MSPI is suppose to send data to…

Touch Sensor to SPI

My progress is very slow as I merely managed to complete one module, which is the sensor module. The sensor finally worked on the simulator. Whenever the touch…

Completing the sensor module

This week I was suppose to work with MSPI (Master Serial Pheriperal Interface), however I didn’t manage to complete the sensor module. So I had to continue with…

Adding Modules to the Simulator

Last week I have understand the whole project system, so starting from this week I will begin to start my task — Implementing IO modules into the simulator….

Further works on LCD and Improving the Interface

For this week, I continued my work on theĀ  LCD driver. There was much to be done to build it as similar to an actual model but I…

LCD in JointJS

Goodbye to another great week, with the highlight of watching The Walk with our boss. I thought the movie was great and inspiring, until I googled about Phillipe…

Bringing Life to the Simulation

Time really flies working in Aeste, every day brings a new learning experience for me. You can say life is never dull in Aeste, because Dr. Shawn is…

Enhancing the Interface

This was relatively a short week, as today is Thursday and Friday is a public holiday. Moreover, yesterday we left the office at noon to have a farewell…

Application Modifications

The functionality of the Inkscape extensions was almost finished last week. Most of the work I’ve done this week was optimization and modification to different parts of the…

Finishing Inkscape Extensions

I continued working on the the Inkscape extensions that I started last week. I worked on improving and modifying some of the functions of the extensions to make…

Creating Inkscape Extensions

My task currently is to generate the graphics library for the components that we are going to use in our schematic editor. To be more precise, it is…

Creating Parts Library

The objective this week was to create the parts (components) library for the schematic editor. The way we have been implementing it until now is very primitive where…

Generating JSON Elements

As last week was mainly focused on searching and troubleshooting problems, this week was all about applying these techniques and getting tasks done. As I discussed in the…