Tag: javascript Page 1 of 2

Struggling with binary

This week, I am working on retrieving binary data from the session storage. Even though the data I retrieved are in elf, but I couldn’t proceed to handle…

Event handling

This week, I am working with javaScript. When I was trying to detect a double click event on the gutter, I made some mistakes but I also learned…

Wrapping Up the Application

Continuing as an extension of the front-end from the previous week, I continued my Javascript marathon with coding up the head judge and attendance roles. Succumbing to temptation,…

Bug bites

This week, I am mainly working with JavaScript.  I added the simulator into the current project I am working on as a widget to test it out. As…

Display Data on Schematic

This week I tried to show the data values on the simulator schematic when performing data transmission with UART, MSPI or I2C. When successfully reading or writing data,…

Object Mapping Issues

This week I am rewriting the read and write functions in C programming for UART. Dr Shawn really taught me a lot about the easy and correct way…

Improving the Code Editor

After two weeks of work absence, I am finally back. This week, I worked together with my colleague Peter to debug the product and also improve on its…

Completing the sensor module

This week I was suppose to work with MSPI (Master Serial Pheriperal Interface), however I didn’t manage to complete the sensor module. So I had to continue with…

CodeMirror Code Completion

I finally got an improved version of code completion working. I am glad that there is a working example, which i referred my work on. It was a…

Further works on LCD and Improving the Interface

For this week, I continued my work on the  LCD driver. There was much to be done to build it as similar to an actual model but I…

Creating an IO object in Javascript

Creating an IO object After nearly giving up and getting some hints from Dr. Shawn, I finally achieved my small task. As I am working on a virtual…

Fun with Javascript

Fourth week my internship in Aeste has officially passed, I must admit it is a pleasure working here. I spent the week continuing my work on achieving my…

Working on the schematic editor

For the most part of this week, I was working on the project user interface. As we are preparing for an early release, we need to optimize the…

Interfacing with the Simulator

Continued from last week progress, I started to port the previous debugger code and simulator code into the simulator without the web worker. For the moment, I still…

The WidgetSet Standalone Simulator

A Standalone Simulator This week, one of my task is to determine whether the simulator can be implemented as a standalone simulator, and also able to be called…