Tag: cakephp Page 1 of 2

Fixing more bugs

For this week I just continue fixing more bugs in the website which Dr Shawn has listed out to me during our last meeting. I moved the function…

Getting Better

I started this week by doing all the things that Dr  Shawn asked to me fix from our last meeting.  I created new to data and went from…

Bug

Basically this week was quiet good for me. After such a long time stuck and trying to fix the bug at last I managed to fix it. The…

Short Week

After a long holiday I am back in the office. This week I only work for 2 days and I only made a little progress with the bug….

One at a time

After a few weeks looking and searching for the right way how to do the query  at last I found the answer. I have to follow the tutorial…

Working on the Query Builder

After doing some reading I managed to find the right SQL. I tested it on PostgreSQL first because that’s how Dr Shawn taught me. He told me before…

Learning SQL

This week I have started doing my first task which is I have to deal with SQL. At first I have to struggle a little bit to understand…

Second Week of Internship

For this week my progress is still slow. I continued my study about CakePHP and at the same time I  tried my best to understand the structure of…

Preparing for Deployment

It was about time that I finally dealt with all of the bugs (took me long enough) and it’s a good thing that I did, considering how silly…

Final Touches

With Monday and Wednesday being public holidays, one could say that this was a pretty short week. Continuing with the tasks from last week, I had most of…

Second Meeting

Started off this week trying to finish off my work from the previous one, whereas I was making some progress, it wasn’t fast enough and I couldn’t see…

Week 6

Continuing with the list of issues from the previous week, my progress eventually came to a halt, things such as the implementation of an audit log, which is…

Client Requests

This week didn’t start off well, mainly due to the incomplete tasks from last week, which are proving to be pretty troublesome at this point. The biggest issue…

Continuing with Functionalities

This week I continued on with my task from last week, that being, dealing with the web applications functionality and capabilities. I made quick progress at the start…

The Workflow Flaws

My main task for this week was to get the workflow for the web application up and running, and as the title would indicate, that didn’t turn out…