Page 3 of 50

Flexibility in Naming

This week, I made a documentation about naming convention. I learned the importance of documentation and communication because it ensures a smooth workflow of project and it helps…

Half Done

At the beginning of this week, I realized I had only another month of internship to go which made me feel bad over the fact that I was…

Working on the Query Builder

After doing some reading I managed to find the right SQL. I tested it on PostgreSQL first because that’s how Dr Shawn taught me. He told me before…

Relief

This week did not start off well. Despite spending the weekend trying to get the application to work on the Pi, it still kept on crashing in most…

PIC32 TCP Performance & The End

I spent this week measuring the TCP performance of the CORS program. We wanted to know how fast can the board actually perform from a network perspective. I…

First week in Aeste

On my first day of internship, Dr Shawn talked me through a git branching model and I proceed to study more on Git for the rest of the…

Input Characteristics Determine Debounce Time

After much reading and some calculations, I learnt that theoretically the ideal bits of the LFSR counter in my design should result in the range of 300 µs…

The Bug Hunt

With the deadline approaching, I spent the last week making sure that the application is accessible and user-friendly enough for the end user. This was mainly accomplished with…

Enlightenment

This makes my 11th week with Aeste. I started off by implementing the generation of the RNG key which is to be read from the flash and performing even…

PostgreSQL

I start this week by working with PostgreSQL which is a new thing for me. I have to learn how to use it first before I start.  So…

WISHBONE

For this week, I work on instantiating the modules. Each signals’ name need to be the same as object’s name. For example, a signal named ‘ack_i’ should have…

Week 3

I basically did the text processing part on the first day of this week. By using regex, the program is able to read through a template and output…

Learning SQL

This week I have started doing my first task which is I have to deal with SQL. At first I have to struggle a little bit to understand…

One by One Till All Done

Modifying the debouncer design was how this week started and end for me. I used a counter for my previous design but this was not recommended by Dr….

Comparative Judging

After delaying the comparative algorithm aspects of the application for some time, it was great being able to finally make some implementable progress on it this week. It…