This week I have fixed the last bug left in the website. After a few days I managed to fix it and after that I screenshots the things that I have done and send it to Dr Shawn to ask whether I am doing the right things or not. Then Dr Shawn list a few mistakes that I have done and need to be fix.

One of them is the data in one of the pages need to be sorted accordingly. I tried to use GROUP BY for the sorting but it didn’t fully worked. I thought I need to do more reading about how to use GROUP BY in CakePHP. But when I told Dr Shawn about that thing he told me not to use GROUP BY instead use filter to do the sorting. So now I have another new thing that need to be solved for next week.